quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2008

Letter from Jesus

Dear one, how are you? I’m writing you to let you know how much I love and care for you. I saw you talking with your friends yesterday and waited all day hoping you would come and spend time with me also.
When evening fell, I sent you a most beautiful sunset and a fresh breeze to relax you. I waited and waited but you never came…That hurt me a lot, but I still keep loving you because I am your friend, unconditionally.
Last night when I saw you sleeping, I had such a longing to caress your forehead that I spilled out moon beans over your pillow and onto your face. Once again I waited, desiring to be close to you so we could chat. If you could only know how many gifts I have for you…
In the morning you awake late and left hurriedly, once more. If you wanted to, and if you paid attention, you could hear me when I say: I LOVE YOU!
I seek to tell you through the azure sky, the gentle colourful flowers, the sparkling stars and the silky clouds: I LOVE YOU!
I proclaim it in the waterfalls descending from the mountains. And in the midst of the thunder and lighting of the storm, I give songs of love for the birds to sing to you. I envelop you with the warmth of the sun and perfume the air with nature’s fragrance. My love for you is the greatest!
I want to share with you every moment of your life…the little things, your accomplishments, your failures and yours sorrows.
I want to live in you and you to LIVE in ME!
If you would like, we could spend eternity in Heaven. I invite you to meet with me today…The decision is yours.

I`LL BE WAITING!
Your forever friend, JESUS
(autor anónimo)

Commentary
Jesus loves you so much that He gave His life for you. He wants to be part of your life…your best friend, your confidant. Would you like to invite Him to come into your heart? All you have to do is sincerely pray the following little prayer:
“Dear Jesus, thank you so much for your unconditional, never-ending love for me and for all your blessings. Forgive me for ignoring you so many times. I want you in my life, please forgive all of my sins and give me your gift of eternal life. In Jesus Name. AMEM”

(Ir. Ma. Mendes, SSpS)

Sem comentários: